Are you interested in becoming a host location for the Roots TV Network? Find out if your business qualifies for host status and submit your application today!
The current Roots TV network includes over 170 terminals across more than a dozen communities in Southern Ontario, hosting an average audience of 1.5 million people per month.
Benefits of becoming a host
- As a new host, you will have advertising for your business to start
- Receive a 6 month campaign on the network
- If you refer a client or host, receive a Gift Card or advertising on the network
- Qualify to generate potential revenue through your Host TV
At Roots TV, we are always interested in new applications to join our networks, in particular from the following types of businesses:
- Hair salons
- Gyms or fitness centres
- Recreational facilities
- Medical centres
- Government offices
If you own or operate a business that would qualify as a good candidate for a host TV, please contact our team by filling out the form.
Why Become a TV Host Location?
While there are a number of benefits to becoming a TV host location, the top reason for most businesses is video content creation.
When you sign up as a Roots TV host, you have the opportunity to work with our in-house team of graphic designers to create six complimentary videos to promote your business.
These videos will be played on your host TV and can be changed yearly (at no cost), but they can also be leveraged for use on social media or in other marketing, which is a significant business asset.
Some of the other benefits of becoming a TV host location include:
- Showcasing products or services. Using your new host videos, your business can easily showcase high-margin items or raise awareness about its services. Many hosts have seen a significant increase in demand for a particular product or service as a result of their host videos.
- Increasing customer engagement and stay time. TV hosts have the ability to keep customers engaged and in their business for longer periods of time with live news and weather updates. Longer stays can lead to larger orders and more revenue for businesses.
- Decreasing perceived wait times. If you have a business with a waiting area, then a host TV provides a great opportunity to help keep your customers entertained. Many hosts have told us that after they installed the Roots TV their customers were less likely to complain about wait times or act impatiently.
Want to learn more about the benefits of becoming a TV host location? Fill out your information in the form above to get in touch with our team.
What Plays On Roots TVs?
The Roots TV Network video content is divided into the following categories:
- Local News & Weather — Our network features live updates on local news and weather for a specific community, in order to provide added value to viewers.
- Community Event Ads — Our network runs a certain number of video ads showcasing community events that support charitable or non-profit organizations. You can apply for a free community event ad here.
- Local Business Ads — Our network’s primary content is our ads, which showcase the products or services of other local and regional businesses.
- Host Location Videos — As a TV host, you have the opportunity to create six free videos to showcase your business, in collaboration with our in-house team of graphic designers. Learn more about these videos above.
Become a Roots TV host location today.